One of the most commonly asked questions I receive from pet owners is “how much does it cost to have a pet portrait done?“. It can be a little hard to say exactly as every one is unique but I’ve put together this Pet Portrait Price Guide to give you a realistic indication of what it will cost and what’s involved.
- Each painting is completed on 300gsm Arches cream watercolour paper or 180gsm pastel paper. I use artist quality materials to ensure longevity, minimal fade and resistance to the elements. All works on paper will need to be framed.
- Prices are based on one subject. A second subject can be added (person, other pet) but prices may vary. A full body portrait may also cost a little more.
- Custom jobs usually take between 4-6 weeks to complete depending on size and work involved. Upon completion, I email you a picture of your portrait- for your approval.
- If you require your pet portrait sooner please let me know in your email – as this may be possible.
- I can also paint and draw custom landscapes and people portraiture. Prices will vary also.
- Other sizes to suit your frames or position in your home, both smaller or larger, is also available by request.
Examples of Pastel and Watercolour Pet Portraits.
|Size||Cost: Full Colour||Cost: Monotone (black and white)|
|A2 (420 x 594mm)||$280||$200|
Again, this is just a guide and prices will vary depending on the amount of detail within the subject. Please email me your image for a more accurate price and to discuss your custom pet portrait and other requirements you have.